Version 0.9.20 provides some smaller modifications and improvements, that have been implemented during the last few months.
- 0000848: [Feature] Print attributes over multiple lines in the short exposé
- 0000850: [PHP export] Improved quality of automatically scaled images
- 0000852: [Feature] Protect PDF exposés with a password
- 0000853: [Error] Houses are exported unprecisely in OpenImmo / ImmoXML
- 0000859: [Error] Certain IS24-XML files may lead into termination of the import process
- 0000861: [Feature] Ignore updates during an import of properties
- 0000862: [Feature] Add MIME type 'audio/x-ms-wmv' for property exports
- 0000864: [Specification] Register attribute 'number of rooms' for office properties
- 0000866: [Portalexport] Improved export of duplex houses for IS24-XML
- 0000870: [PHP export] Improved anti spam features in the contact form
- 0000871: [Feature] Improved handling of description texts in short exposés
- 0000872: [Feature] Store the property id as nr during a database migration for ImmoTool 1.0
- 0000875: [Specification] Add several options to the attribute 'flooring material'
- 0000876: [Error] Error in implementation of OpenImmo-AT leads to incorrect 'other charges'
- 0000886: [PHP export] Implementation of a custom session mechanism
- 0000890: [Specification] Add option 'linoleum' to the attribute 'flooring material'
- 0000892: [Specification] Increase maximal length of property descriptions
- 0000894: [PHP export] Show title images within property feeds (RSS / Atom)
- 0000895: [Feature] Smaller improvements within the calendar addon
- 0000896: [PHP export] Order properties for time of last modification / upload
- 0000897: [Feature] Automatically remove old system logs
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.