The last Java update (Version 7u21 / 6u45) brought some modifications in the way, how external applications are launched. This modifications leads to problems within ImmoTool, when a generated PDF exposé is opened directly in a PDF reader. We've decided to release ImmoTool 0.9.26 in short term to fix this issue. Beside this two other problems have been fixed.
- 0001150: [Error] PHP exports are probably not finished correctly
- 0001151: [Error] Calendar entries with a five-digit year may lead to errors in some calendar functions
- 0001157: [Error] PDF exposés are probably not opened in the external PDF reader
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.