ImmoTool 0.9.32 fixes some problems, that are related to energy certificates in Germany (EnEV 2014). Also some minor modifications were made to the PHP-export.
- 0001349: [PHP export] Attributes about the energy certificate are not visible / taken into account by default
- 0001351: [Feature] Implement guidelines for EnEV 2014 into the ImmoXML format
- 0001353: [Specification] Change german label "Energiepass" into "Energieausweis"
- 0001354: [Feature] Implement specific requirements of immowelt.de about EnEV 2014
- 0001359: [Feature] Export a notice about a missing energy certificate if neccessary
- 0001361: [Error] Print correct unit for energy consumption / demand
- 0001363: [PHP export] A wrong XML element for <floor_number> is written into Trovit feeds
- 0001365: [PHP export] Configurable ordering of attributes
- 0001366: [Error] Wrong or inconvenient property types are possibly exported into Kyero format
- 0001369: [Error] Energy consumption / demand is possibly not correctly exported into OpenImmo format
- 0001377: [PHP export] Call filters with multiple values
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.