ImmoTool 1.0-beta40 released
We are happy to announce the release of ImmoTool 1.0-beta40. Besides a lot of improvements the most important changes are:
- The HSQL database was updated to version 2.3.5. This update provides a lot of optimizations and improvements, that were integrated into the database during the last few years.
- The application bundles did not work correctly with macOS Sierra anymore. Therefore we've rewritten the application bundles and startup scripts.
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
Important: Notes for macOS users
The automatic update procedure does not update the application bundles. Therefore you have to download ImmoTool 1.0-beta40 separately. Please remove the old application folder and extract the downloaded archive in order to update the application. If macOS shows a warning during startup about an unverifed developer, please right click to the application and select "Open". By following this procedure you can allow the application to start nevertheless.
Important: Notes for multi user installations with ImmoTool-Server
ImmoTool 1.0-beta40 is not usable with previous versions of the ImmoTool-Server. Before updating to ImmoTool 1.0-beta40 you should update ImmoTool-Server to version 1-0-beta3 in the following way:
- Stop ImmoTool-Server, if it is currently running.
- If ImmoTool-Server was installed as a service / daemon on your operating system, make sure that it is uninstalled properly. On Windows systems execute the file
bindirectory of your old ImmoTool-Server with administrator privileges.
- Download ImmoTool-Server 1.0-beta3.
- Extract the downloaded archive into a new / clean directory.
- Copy the contents of the
var/backupdirectory from the old to the new ImmoTool-Server.
- Restart the new ImmoTool-Server via
bindirectory. On macOS you might also use the Start application bundle in the program directory.
- Wait until the updated ImmoTool-Server started up.
- Now you can update the ImmoTool installations of the clients to the latest version 1.0-beta40. Afterwards the clients can connect to the server as usual.
- When needed, you can install the updated ImmoTool-Server as a service / daemon on your operating system via
- When needed, you can enable SSL encryption for the updated ImmoTool-Server via
bindirectory. Follow the instructions shown by this application.
In case of questions or problems about reinstalling ImmoTool-Server, please send us your message through the ticket system.