New server & website for OpenEstate.org
We are currently reworking the online presence of OpenEstate.org. Our new website was put online on May 28, 2018 with these basic features:
- multilingual website in German & English
- user management (registration, login, cancellation, lost password, etc.)
- public download area
- ticket system for support requests
- contact form
- data privacy statement according General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
On Jun 19, 2018 we've integrated the following additional features into the website:
- publish news of the OpenEstate project (in replacement of WordPress)
- XML validation tool is back online
- online translation tool is back online
Not all features available yet
Not all features are available on the website yet. We're going to provide all well-known contents and features from the old website as well as certain improvements. No contents are lost during the relaunch!
New passwords required
We've improved the security of our password storage. This requires a password reset for all registered users. Therefore we've sent an invitation e-mail to all the registered users, that contains further informations about the password reset process.
New data privacy statement
In order to comply the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we've updated our data privacy statement. All registered users received an information about the new data privacy statement in the invitation e-mail.