This update fixes some issues, that showed up during the last few weeks.
- 0000409: [Error] An unclean property-export is incorrectly notified to the user
- 0000438: [Specification] Revision of the attribute 'territory'
- 0000440: [Specification] New attribute 'reparation fund' for habitation properties to purchase in Austria
- 0000445: [Specification] Separate attribute 'services' for 'offices' and 'hospitality industry'
- 0000459: [Feature] Import OpenImmo/ImmoXML, even if no <uebertagung> is provided
- 0000485: [Specification] Show 'plot area' for any kind of commercial property
- 0000489: [Error] Images inside the 'img'-directory of the PHP-Export are possibly not exported
- 0000491: [Error] Attaching a directory to a property leads into an error
- 0000493: [Miscellaneous] Migrate the build process to Maven 3
- 0000495: [Error] Assigned properties to a contact; After reordering the table, a wrong property is opened
- 0000496: [Feature] Automatically determine marketing type during import of OpenImmo/ImmoXML, if it is not provided inside the XML-file
- 0000506: [Specification] Show 'windows', 'shutters' & 'doors' for 'apartments'
- 0000508: [Feature] New column in export table that shows, if a full / incremental export was configured
- 0000509: [PHP-Export] Time based spam check in the contact form
- 0000514: [Feature] Show informations about current memory usage
- 0000518: [Error] Import of OpenImmo- / ImmoXML-files is cancelled, if an empty <aktion> is provided
- 0000528: [Feature] Map multiple notes fields for CSV-address-imports