Some minor corrections within ImmoTool and different improvements within the PHP export were implemented during the last weeks. From now on these modification are available with version 0.9.21.
- 0000898: [PHP export] The file name of downloaded PDF exposés contains the freely chosen object nr
- 0000899: [PHP export] Maps are not displayed
- 0000901: [Error] Very small watermarks (1x1 or 2x2 px) prevent the export of images
- 0000902: [Feature] Show the name of the address group in exported address tables
- 0000903: [PHP export] Enable / disable favourite management via myconfig.php
- 0000905: [Specification] Typing error in the german property type 'Apartment'
- 0000907: [PHP export] Maps are not displayed in the exposé view with listing mode
- 0000910: [PHP export] Change order of attribute groups and descriptions in the exposé view via myconfig.php
- 0000915: [PHP export] Improved error output
- 0000917: [PHP export] Organize templates in subfolders
- 0000918: [Error] Property descriptions are possibly exported incorrectly during the export for migration
- 0000920: [PHP export] The email address in the contact form is possibly validated incorrectly
- 0000921: [Error] Import of IS24-CSV files may lead to an error, if Java7 is used
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.