During the last few weeks we've done some smaller modifications within ImmoTool. In addition we've decided to increase the minimal requirements from Java5 to Java6.
Increased minimal requirements
With the initial release of ImmoTool it was already foreseeable, that the end of lifetime of Java5 was near (see announcement of Oracle). Nevertheless we've supported Java5 as long as possible. More and more of the 3rd party libraries, that are used by ImmoTool, are migrating to Java6. With the release of JAXB 2.2.5, that is an integral part of ImmoTool, we've alse decided to migrate ImmoTool to Java6. Otherwise we won't be able to provide updates of 3rd party components with our ImmoTool releases. Most users should not be affected by this decision. Any system, that is more or less up to date, will still be able to run ImmoTool. Maybe you just need to update your Java Runtime Environment to the latest version.
- On Windows systems you should not face any problems. You need at least Windows XP to run Java6 / Java7 (see system requirements).
- The distributors of current Linux systems provide packages for Java6 (OpenJDK6) or Java7 (OpenJDK7). Alternatively you can download the latest Java release for Linux from java.com.
- Mac OS X provides Java6 from version 10.5 (Leopard) on. Most probably with older versions of Mac OS X you'll not be able to run Java6 / OpenJDK6. Maybe on Mac OS X 10.5 (or newer) you need to launch the Java preferences to change the default Java version to "Java SE 6" (or newer).
- 0000923: [PHP export] Emailing is aborted with error message
- 0000932: [Feature] Hide 'short description' in detailled exposés, if a 'detailled description' is available
- 0000933: [Portal export] Restrict <objektnr_extern> to 80 characters for exports to Immonet.de
- 0000936: [Feature] Smaller improvements in the import of Kyero-XML
- 0000937: [PHP export] Show object title in e-mails of contact requests
- 0000952: [Feature] Add a button the the address form to open the company website in the web-browser.
- 0000959: [PHP export] Contact form is not shown, when no contact person is assigned to the property
- 0000961: [Error] If the export of properties is cancelled, the FTP transfer is still continued in the background
- 0000962: [Misc] Increase minimal requirements to Java6
- 0000963: [Misc] Update commons-io to version 2.4
- 0000964: [Misc] Update commons-net to version 3.1
- 0000965: [Misc] Update httpclient & httpmime to version 4.2.1
- 0000966: [Misc] Update JAXB to version 2.2.6
- 0000967: [Misc] Update rsyntaxtextarea to version 2.0.2
- 0000968: [Misc] Update log4j to version 1.2.17
- 0000969: [Misc] Update jxl to version 2.6.12
- 0000971: [Misc] Update swingx to version 1.6.4
- 0000975: [Specification] Add property type 'Attic under construction'
- 0000976: [Error] Empty descriptions may lead to an invalid IS24-XML export
- 0000977: [Misc] Remove library swing-layout
- 0000979: [Feature] Less strict validation in the address form
- 0000981: [Feature] Automatic conversion of distance values during export / import of IS24-XML
- 0000983: [Specification] Additional attributes for 'flat share' (and junior property types)
- 0000984: [Feature] Show progress of FTP transfers during property exports
- 0000988: [Specification] Specification of 'Emphyteusis duration (in years)' revised
- 0000991: [Feature] Write all attributes into exported tables, that are used by at least one exported property
- 0000992: [Feature] Filter the export of property tables by status
- 0000993: [Feature] Import / export contact languages and birthday from / to vCard files
- 0000995: [Misc] Replace library appframework with bsaf
- 0000996: [Misc] Remove library swing-worker
- 0000997: [Error] Problems with selection of different languages
- 0000999: [PHP export] Configure the text, that is written as META description in detailled property view
- 0001000: [PHP export] Create XML sitemap with property pages
- 0001005: [Error] Business properties to lease are not written into IS24-XML files
- 0001008: [Error] The attribute 'available from' is not imported from IDX-CSV / exported into IDX-CSV
- 0001009: [Error] Object nr is not exported into IDX-CSV
How do I get the latest version?
- If you already have installed the program, you can use the auto update mechanism (via Main menu » Extras » Updates).
- You can find the latest installation packages in the download area. You can find older version of the program within the users area.
- If you have problems during your installation, you can find further informations inside the installation guide.