New Open Source project: OpenEstate-IO
We've started a new Open Source project called OpenEstate-IO. This project provides a set of Java libraries to read and write common real estate formats. With more then 130000 lines of code this is our biggest Open Source release so far. A first version 1.0-RC1 is available at the GitHub project page.
Who may be interested in OpenEstate-IO?
The project is mainly addressed to Java developers. Hopefully it will make the work with common real estate formats easier. We're looking forward to any kind of feedback.
Which formats are supported?
The following real estate formats are currently readable and writable by OpenEstate-IO:
- "casa.it" XML format
- "daft.ie" Overseas Webfeed (2.7)
- IDX format (3.01)
- ImmoXML format (3.0)
- "Immobiliare.it" XML format (2.5)
- IS24-CSV format (184.108.40.206)
- IS24-XML format (rev189438)
- "Kyero.com" XML feed (2.1, 3)
- OpenImmo format (1.1, 1.2, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.2.6, 1.2.7)
- "Trovit.com" Homes Feed
- "Wohnen-in-Suedtirol.it" XML format
Is this library used by OpenEstate-ImmoTool?
OpenEstate-IO will be integrated into next release of OpenEstate-ImmoTool (version 1.0-beta35).
Where can I find more informations?
The following pages contain more informations about OpenEstate-IO: