OpenEstate-PHP-Export 1.7.0 released
In preparation of the upcoming update of OpenEstate-ImmoTool we've released our OpenEstate-PHP-Export scripts in version 1.7.0.
- increased minimal requirements to PHP 5.6
- fixed PHP warnings about class definitions
- added support for d.tube videos
- added support for round.me galleries
- removed outdated video providers (clipfish.de, clipshack.com, myvideo.de, sevenload.com)
- put title of real estate images into the
- updated some dependencies
- switched to the less restrictive Apache License, Version 2.0
- OpenEstate-PHP-Export 1.7.0 is integrated into OpenEstate-ImmoTool 1.0-beta43. Start a website export in OpenEstate-ImmoTool 1.0-beta43 together with the enabled option "Export scripts" in order to automatically update the PHP scripts on the webspace.
- Alternatively OpenEstate-PHP-Export 1.7.0 is available via GitHub and can be manually installed on a webspace.
Before updating the scripts you should get a backup of the current export folder. After the update is finished you can add your local customizations (e.g.
- Disable the "Export scripts" option in the corresponding export interface of OpenEstate-ImmoTool.
- Remove contents of the folders
sessionson the webspace.
- Download OpenEstate-PHP-Export 1.7.0 as ZIP archive or TAR.GZ archive and extract the file locally.
- Copy the contents of the extracted
srcsubfolder to the webspace.
- Set write permission to the
sessionsfolder on the webspace (